Prices from €/person/night
Tel.: +358-9-622 0470
Open: Open all year.
Eurohostel offers a free morning sauna, Wi-Fi, no curfew or lockout and is easy to come to by tram.
Eurohostel is one of the largest all year around open hostels in Scandinavia. The hostel is located in central Helsinki in a unique part of the town called Katajanokka close by the Market Square.
The city centre sights, shops, restaurants are all within walking distance and the ferries from Stockholm and Tallinn arrive just a few steps away. If you don´t want to walk 10 minutes to the city centre, trams number 4 and 4T run next to the hostel.
There is a table with a chair and at least one lockable wardrobe in each room. All rooms types have separate single bed(s), no double bed or bunk bed available. Twin rooms available also in upgraded room category with television.
Each of the five floors has its own self-service kitchen with dishes, cutlery, hot plates, microwave oven, lockable refrigerator and cable-TV. Facilities are shared in all room types - every floor has separate toilet and shower facilities for men and women.
Fully licenced Restaurant Katajanmarja on the street level serves breakfast, has A la Carte list and excellent Pizza list! Vending machines at the lobby for late night travellers. Laundrette, luggage store, public phones, internet kiosk and customer phone for incoming calls at the street level.
The rates include accommodation, bed linen, towel and morning sauna. Buffet-breakfast available daily for extra charge. Helsinki Tourist Tickets, Helsinki Cards and tickets to Water park Serena and Sea Life available at the 24h reception.
Basic store available at or near the hostel
Credit card accepted
Individual traveller welcome
Rates include local tax
Hostel open 24h
Sheets in price
- Full meal service
- Non smoking room/area
- Single/double rooms for leaders and drivers
- Towel service available
- City centre location
- Cultural centre nearby
- Historical sites nearby
- Leisure facilities nearby
- Main attractions nearby
- Museums nearby
- Nightlife nearby
- Restaurants nearby
- River nearby
- Shopping centre/market nearby
Amusement park, culture, shopping,
- Location 1 km east from the Helsinki City Centre. Easy to come to Eurohostel by tram #4 or #4T.
- Bus: 2,0 km from the Helsinki Bus Station in Kamppi (main bus terminal with local and long distance services).
- Metro: 1,5 km from the closest metro station at Kaisaniemi.
- Parking: Eurohostel doesn´t have own parking lot but cars can be parked on Linnankatu Street in front of the hostel. City of Helsinki charges parking fees.
- Port: 0,5 km from Viking Line sea terminal, 2 km from Silja Line/Linda Line sea terminal and 4 km from Tallink/Eckerö Line sea terminal.
- Rail: Only 30 meters from the nearest tram stop; from the centre take tram #4 or #4T to Katajanokka direction and hop off at Vyökatu (#4) or Mastokatu (#4T) stop. 1,5 km from the closest train station at the Helsinki Central Railway Station. Trains to Russia daily.
19 km from the Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport. Bus #615 or Finnair Citybus to the Helsinki Central Railway Station. Also Yellowline Airport Taxi shuttle van service available. Check the rates from www.yellowline.fi.